To apply, please send a cover letter and resume via email to email@example.com. Please use the subject line: "RESUME - SALES ASSOCIATE"
SANSO is a Los Angeles based plant design studio focusing on a rare and curated selection of plants and handmade ceramic vessels. Our team is growing and we are looking for someone with a knowledge and interest in plants to come on board to head up sales in our new retail space and manage customer care.
Day to day tasks will include in-person sales, customer service online and in-person, plant care and repotting, and managing daily shop-keeping tasks.
- Sales and customer service with in store POS and online sales via Shopify
- Plant and studio maintenance, cleaning, watering, etc..
- Sharing plant care knowledge with customers
- Repotting service for customers
- Managing new inventory and updating online inventory
- Packing and shipping orders as needed
- Tracking orders and managing online shop
- Preparing pick up orders
- Organizing displays in the shop, restocking items as needed
- Independently opening and closing of the shop
- Previous experience in sales and customer service
- Interest and general knowledge of plants and plant care
- Clear communicator and ability to problem solve, general team player
- Attention to detail, organization & cleanliness in workspace is a must
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
Other helpful experience:
- Previous experience working with a florist or floral arranging
- Great attention to detail in shop display, gift wrapping and order packaging
- Previous managerial experience in a studio or retail environment
- Experience delegating and streamlining tasks for additional staff members, office administration, placing and managing orders, stocking supplies etc...
We are looking for a self-starter, someone who is able to take direction and has a strong sense of responsibility and initiative. Accountability and reliable work habits are key. We are a small team and looking for someone who is comfortable working independently.
The position is for in person work, 5 days a week, weekend availability is preferred but not required. The hourly rate is between $20-$25/ hr, commensurate with sales and managerial experience.
Please send a cover letter and resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use the subject line: "RESUME - SALES ASSOCIATE"
Thank you for your interest in joining our team!